I broke down and decided to go with new windows upstairs. Originally I wasn’t going to do it. I was going to fix and rehang all the windows like I did downstairs. Unfortunately the more and more pregnant I got, the less I could physically do and the windows were holding up progress.
So all the upstairs windows were replaced. I also replaced the two large windows off my porch in my front rooms. I eventually will do all of the downstairs as well, but I have 21 windows upstairs alone, so due to cost I’m breaking it up.
The new windows make a huge difference to the overall appearance of the house.
I had the window guys set aside a few of the old windows so I could use them for some art ideas I’d seen on Pinterest. This is one of the finished windows with the house address and the original build year.